professionalism ….. getting the job done
Throughout the world many professional tennis players have successfully learnt their trade through an engine tennis philosophy.
The name is derived from Formula One, where the engines are elite and ready to race … the drivers are elite and ready to win … their way!
What is delivered is a process and guidance/training on the ingredients, both mind and body, required to transform talent/potential to ….. getting the job done and like footballers, golfers, cricketers, Olympic athletes ….. all must acquire the skill of professionalism.
Vintage Tennis has been engaged in the execution of this unique program and excited to be introducing an engine tennis philosophy here in Australia, offering players with tennis passion and desire, this specialised development into the post junior arena and a career path into the global industry of professional tennis.
Vintage Tennis review’s the physical, mental, emotional and educational aspects of a player’s life and details the elements required to be successful (winning) – training is executed on a daily basis, highlighting the why, where and response of hitting a tennis ball in a professional environment
engine tennis program
- is internationally recognized and delivered to leading academies through experienced analysts/consultants
- is dually focused on character, creativity, approach to attitude, respect and passionate desire
- is self-funding: maintains momentum and success by the volume of players involved
- results in a higher number of competitors emerging and entering rankings in the top 400, 300, 200 because they are ready
- prepares players as they push towards the top 100, 50, 10
- raises domestic levels of tournament tennis (increasing player strength)
- encourages continuing education for post-playing career opportunities
In conjunction with some of Melbourne’s prominent tennis clubs, professionalism is learnt and mentored by Doug Hill, a highly qualified, highly experienced international tennis/sports professional for 40 years, who is driven to empower Australian tennis and history of success.
The Vintage Tennis unique, innovative and creative engine tennis program complements private coaches and the families of aspiring young players. Mentoring, guiding and delivered in familiar home environments, the program fully prepares players, in every way, to compete on the ATP, WTA and ITF World Tennis Tour professional circuits
Read the Program Brief
___________________________________________it starts with a dream … hang on to it … and bring it to us Start today Email: Doug Hill or call Doug on 0412 540 687 Ask us for more information by dropping Vintage Tennis an enquiry in the secure form below