| Tennis Players & Tennis Coaches | Tennis Clubs & Tennis Centres | Tennis People & Tennis Parents |
As a tennis industry consultant, Director, Doug Hill utilises extensive experience/knowledge as a former International player, professional tennis coach, business manager, general manager, state regional country director, wholesaler (marketing), retailer, innovator and mentor to pro tour players. This experience ensures you receive methodologies/ philosophies that emerge from authentic, qualified and proven holistic strategies.
Vintage Tennis engages personally with you and/or your peers to stabilise, then enhance your tennis and goals with easy, progressive guided planning. Consultation plans are available to suit any budget and all consultancy deliverables are tailored to suit you, and where you are in the game, be it player or business or network.
Services – online | face to face | chat
Professional performance programs
- Innovative and extensive knowledge in hitting/playing methods, with progressive programs and structured pathways for player development to world best levels, engaging holistically with parents and private coaches, as tennis is not in isolation.
- Outside / independant perspective, covering components of your business, with suggestions/recommendations including personnel, performance, presentation and profitability.
Action plans and timelines
- Step by step guide to the implementation of a sustainable plan. All aspects of activity, business marketing and development is considered to develop that ‘tennis’ edge.
Administration principles and operation
- Includes database, finance, website, sponsorship, facilities, communicating with existing and potential members and/or clients through traditional and modern methods and technologies. Fun and challenging events, competitions and tours for the entire community.
- Content and advertising welcome
You have the question – we have the answer
Contact us now to book your consultation
your tennis ‘business’ is important to Australia’s way of life
| Tennis Clubs & Centres | Tennis Coaches & Tennis Players | Tennis People & Tennis Parents |
You can also email Doug Hill for further information or call Doug on 0412 540 687